Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paint Styles And Colours.

Featured Replies

Hey, I am going to respray my car but I'm not too sure what color I want to paint the bottom of my car (the bit on the bottom that is black atm) I was thinking black again but I want something different, maybe gunmetal Grey? or a really bright color would you be able to post up some pictures., or if anyone is good at photo shopping.

Also what is a easy paint to use that doesn't require to be baked, or if the best result would be via baking are there any cheapish portable lights, I can't seem to find any online.

post-9012-088946400 1286801690_thumb.jpg

Edited by 19914afc

I think that bright colour would look tacky as, gunmetal would look sweet as (like above) and this also is something to think on.

 

post-7209-098123400 1286845453_thumb.jpg

post-7209-082355300 1286844678_thumb.jpg

 

+1 for this looks good as

  • Author

I'm still painting it white because the previous owner already did the door jams in white.

Edited by 19914afc

^Do the bottom sections white too. IMO it looks more complete and it sort of gives the illusion the car is lower to the ground. :)

  • Author

Ye, ill just do the whole car white, might put in a little bit of pearl in the clear (nothing over the top).

 

Also anyone know where I can get new window seals (all of them) and might want to get some new chrome trim bits that go around the window.

Ye, ill just do the whole car white, might put in a little bit of pearl in the clear (nothing over the top).

 

:y:

 

 

Also anyone know where I can get new window seals (all of them) and might want to get some new chrome trim bits that go around the window.

 

I THINK these will fit your car. Ive messaged the guy 3 times to see if he makes the rubbers for full framed doors on a panelvan and the knob wont reply !

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TOYOTA-COROLLA-KE70-2-DOOR-SEDAN-FRAME-RUBBERS-/140413231447?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item20b147e157

  • Author

I can get a rubber kit but I'm not sure what is included in that? I really only need all the window seals and I'm pretty sure they are separate.

 

https://rsp-secure.com/rarespares/default.asp?part_number=TOY9

 

otherwise all cars and seals are here http://www.rarespares.net.au/pricelists/PriceList.aspx?model=Toyota&car=35A

Edited by 19914afc

I can get a rubber kit but I'm not sure what is included in that? I really only need all the window seals and I'm pretty sure they are separate.

 

https://rsp-secure.com/rarespares/default.asp?part_number=TOY9

 

otherwise all cars and seals are here http://www.rarespares.net.au/pricelists/PriceList.aspx?model=Toyota&car=35A

 

that seems like a good kinda price form what i understand i here some people buying those kits of ebay because they are cheap but in some cases the rubbers don't fit properly

 

i will be after door and window rubbers for my ta22 but a whole kit cost from rare spares $1000

 

thats my 2 cents worth

  • Author

These are from rare spares.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.