Ke26 1Jz Turbo (No Longer 13B Turbo)

13bke26

i got no idea why the charged more then they quoted...put it this way, the final bill is approx $2000 more then quoted... yeah they were saying it was just oil from the box, ill be majorly pissed if its a loose fitting or something fitting related, but if its from the bellhousing I'm going to check the pump.... as for the rubbing inside the bellhousing, I'm not sure what that could be, ill check that out when it all comes back...and no park, ill pull the shifter cable off the box and try and manually put it into park, if it doesnt go in ill be sending it back to the box rebuilder for answers and a repaired g/box

Members dont see this ad

i got no idea why the charged more then they quoted...put it this way, the final bill is approx $2000 more then quoted...

Unless the original quote was $20,000 then that's ok. Did you get the quote written down?

Technically you can only move 10% from an original quote(from what I've been told) I'd tell um that's crap and that you'll be having a chat to the ACCC.

It's good to hear that it's running though.

Stu.