Rims

Rolln16

Hey...did i say anything about big wings... no thank you... i'm as much against big wings as i am bad drivers... and huge bodykits....not to mention all that other fancy smancy stuff...

I just want some opinions on what other people think would look nice on my little rolla... the only fancy jap stuff i will ever have in my car is a sound system and even then it aint all that fancy...

Members dont see this ad

I actually think this car looks OK. Nice Kit thats not over done. The wheels also suit it. (just lose the bonnet scoop and 1 exhaust pipe though).

Trdcamrypride's AE92 Corolla

I say each to their own. Your always going to have other people not approving of your tastes, and their definition of what your car should like will differ from your thoughts.

At least you have decided to go subtle, without any any major ricer wings etc. :down:

Edited by kangaroosa

Agree with you there about the 'each to their own'.

I don't mind the scoop and zorst, suppose its all the cars that have em wearing off on me. Bodykits done well too.

I HATE BLOWOFF VALVES. I reckon they sound like crap, although I know they are a virtual neccesity on turbo cars.

Suppose you could call it BBQ rice...