February 10, 200422 yr comment_5214 OK guys I have the night off work this friday so I was thinking we could all head into my work (Eagle Boys pizza toowong) and get cheap pizza $5 a pop anyone interested? Report
February 10, 200422 yr Author comment_5227 hows 9pm sound? can hit the hot spots afterwards if you feel like it. Report
February 10, 200422 yr comment_5228 Hmm... sounds fun. I should be there. Whereabouts in Toowong is Eagleboys? I haven't been out to Toowong in... awhile... Don't think I'll stay out late though, have stuff to do... Report
February 10, 200422 yr comment_5231 Where abouts is toowong? Brisbane is a big maze to me. Maybe we can meet up somewhere beforehand. :D Report
February 11, 200422 yr comment_5235 Ah okay, so if I drive along Coronation Drive and then turn off at the Toowong shopping center and head towards Indooroopilly then it will be before the big roundabout... on the left? Report
February 11, 200422 yr comment_5239 I've never had Eagle Boyz either. Generally have Dominos, have had PizzaHut a few times, and a few other more gourmet ones... Report
February 11, 200422 yr Author comment_5242 They can be bad they can be good....its a lucky dip i guess. Also depends on the pizza :D Ok its on the corner of croyden st and milton road on the left going outbound. If your coming along Coro drive your better off getting off just after the hospital onto Land street then take a right onto sylvan road...then another right on to croyden st. then its straight down. Report
February 11, 200422 yr comment_5249 Ill come !!...if some 1 wants to take me ! :D - DON IS GOOD PIZZA IS GOOD :D Report
February 11, 200422 yr Author comment_5251 OK if you guys get lost and need directions my mobile number is 0413577613 as you can see i don't give a ducks hoot who knows my number :D Report
February 11, 200422 yr Author comment_5253 don't forget to leave a message...hehe its turned off Report
February 11, 200422 yr comment_5254 Nick, Are u able to help me out with transport? - Ill get ya a pressy :D Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now