Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gorc 2011

Featured Replies

  • Replies 54
  • Views 71.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Nah he's piking it again for another year.   Only gonna be us two cos everyone else are slack mofo's!

  • Sweet shit!   I gave the ke10 a major service... Oil, filter, oil pump, all gaskets, ahhhhhh... 5k, blower, extractors, 5 speed..... Maybe it's more of a rebuild! Almost club reg'd, been driving

  • Author

Yeah RKE020 contacted me but I referred him to you as I didnt know what the accomodation situation was like and I know there was a cut-off.

SWEEET! Good to have you coming along Alan, my persuasion worked? :P

 

Coming in the 20 or the Poo-trol?

Have to register & service the 20 and then full steam ahead :)

Shit yea! Bringing Wade along?

awesome as!!!! another 20 on the trip =] its gonna be sweeet!

 

Is someone bringing a camera to take pics???

woop woop, sounds like this is going to be an aweosme trip =]

Can cross me off the list guys. KETURBO has had to pull out due to work. Doubt I'm gonna find someone to take in such short time.

  • Author

don't be a pussy. You'll have me with tools and I doubt anything will go wrong.

 

If it does, we fix it, but I doubt it will.

 

I drove that shitter KE25 over and back and made it no worries.

That's not good news, I was waitingto see what came of this but nothing so far? SLO, how the plans comin along? This was set to be the biggest SA turnout yet with 6 of you!

 

Hopefully you can all still make it, one week to go... Although some people thought it was this weekend!

 

JP

slo030 is coming! him and chuck noris worked something out without the need of drawing first blood!

  • Author

He's definitely coming.

 

Spoke to him today when he picked up a new clutch off me from work.

 

He's giving it a good service and I'll be giving it a good tune during the week.

 

Should be right to go ;)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.