Gorc 2011

Raven

That's not good news, I was waitingto see what came of this but nothing so far? SLO, how the plans comin along? This was set to be the biggest SA turnout yet with 6 of you!

Hopefully you can all still make it, one week to go... Although some people thought it was this weekend!

JP

All good now man, flyin' solo. Just means i can set up the back of the wagon to sleep in and not worry about tents n shit.

slo030 is coming! him and chuck noris worked something out without the need of drawing first blood!

Three words Ev.......Chuck's... My... Bitch :P

He's definitely coming.

Spoke to him today when he picked up a new clutch off me from work.

He's giving it a good service and I'll be giving it a good tune during the week.

Should be right to go ;)

Fo Shizzle. Diff, Clutch, Oil, Coolant, Filters, Plugs, Degrease and Weber. Now THAT'S a service!

Edited by SLO-030

Members dont see this ad

Sweet shit!

I gave the ke10 a major service... Oil, filter, oil pump, all gaskets, ahhhhhh... 5k, blower, extractors, 5 speed..... Maybe it's more of a rebuild!

Almost club reg'd, been driving the wheels off it to see what falls off before the trip. Can't wait.

JP

• Upvote 1

Just installed my underbody tri-brace (very noticeable with the turn-in and over-all flex is substantially reduced between the engine bay and cabin as it now feels more connected and moves as one), just changed the rear pads, oil change is done.

Hopefully my stereo rocks up, as it'd be nice to have some tunes prior to leaving for the trip.

I don't see why you want to drive on the Friday to be honest, but all cool.

I guess I'm the one with the RAA cover if something happens :P

I'm sticking to the original plan as of leaving the service station at 2.30am as mentioned.

Should hit Mt. Gambier McDonalds by 8amish, and continue on to Warnambool to meet up with the rest of the Vic Crew.

I know I'd rather sleep the night than have to set up and pull down a tent twice in one weekend.

All in all, it was a good trip, short, but good!

Though the extra two days in Melbourne turned it into a nice little holiday.

Next year will be a 3 day camping weekend by the looks of things, but am also planning to go into Melbourne for a week afterwards as well. :)