Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey mate clean 30 :)

I personally like the wheels you have on it now.

You can get NEW lowered king springs for the front at a reasonable price. Check on the left hand side of Rolla clubs homepage in the Sponsors section, something a rather Suspension blah blah.. he/she sells lowered springs for the front for around $125 a pair. So check that out.

Also an option instead of blocks, you can get your leafs reset, which some people seem to find safer, but it comes at a cost I'm pretty sure, i got a quote for $350 for resetting the leafs. NEW blocks would set you back around $100 ishhhh depending on who you go to.

Anyways thats my 2 cents :)

Incorrect. Only corollas and starlets had K50's. The gearboxes in liteaces are column shift things that you don't want for a corolla. And you be looking at about $800 for a townace 5 speed.

Just keep your eye out for a KE30/55 style K50. :wink:

i stand corrected. forums are great for learning new things.

i have 1 1/4" blocks in my ke30 and don't have problems with them.

btw. i have a busted up k50 if any one is interested?

the previous owner wasn't kind to it and it didn't last long once i bought it.

theres some useful parts, some broken parts and some missing parts. (sorry, missing parts are unavailable)

free for anyone who wants to come pick it up.

Edited by Ke30Liam

One of the guys on here had a few sets of R31 chasers for sale a while back on the forum, try a wanted add and get on to r31 skyline club and check out their for sale section. Go back through the for sale thread on here and see if you can find the add I'm refering too ! Also I'm not interested in selling mine to answer you question as they suit the car perfectly unless you want to buy the whole car that is !:yes:

I found the add and it was back in march when he had these for sale, he had 10 chaser rims all up for sale so give it a go. His name is John 0431418146 he is in sydney.

pitty he wants to charge me $50 ontop JUST to box them up and drop them at the post office!

also look for a k50 gearbox, will bolt straight in. if you can find one.

To a point. K50 from either a ke3x or ke55 will be a straight fit, where as the K50 from the ke70 will need the hole for the gear shifter modified.

anyone got a tutorial on how to remove and replace the spark plug tubes? as I'm getting oil leaks from there?!

How To Fix K Motor Oil Leaks