December 13, 201015 yr comment_487861 this is my old ke70 "choppies!" motor is bog stock 4k stock exhaust system with 3inch mego phone from diff back choped springs "choppies" fender mirrors full set of 13x6 speedy rims... this is what a stock motor can do http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=151304488245778&subj=667827416 Report
December 13, 201015 yr comment_487868 Haven't watched vid.... but this is MOTORSPORT related how? and btw, believe it or not, not everybody uses Facebook. :rolls: Report
December 13, 201015 yr Author comment_487877 didnt know where else to put it taz.. and my facebook isnt private so everyone should be able to see it Report
December 13, 201015 yr comment_487886 I just get a "You must log in to see this page." screen. Whats the video of? I can move it to an appropiate section for you. :wink: Report
December 13, 201015 yr comment_487906 I have facebook and I'm not even going to bother trying to look at it, it sounds stupid, childish and illegal. Report
December 13, 201015 yr Author comment_487910 its not illegal.. its on my property WITCH I OWN!!!! and it was the day i got regency defect so i didnt give a crap.. cheers taz.. Report
December 13, 201015 yr comment_487917 You own a witch? Edit: I can't see it either. Thread moved to somewhere that isn't motorsport. Edited December 13, 201015 yr by Redwarf Report
December 13, 201015 yr comment_487965 I logged in to get a message which says the video has been removed. Thread FAIL I want that 30 seconds of my life back :wink: Report
December 13, 201015 yr comment_488042 That Vid better work before I look at it... :D But then again, If Redwarf says it doesn't work (Being a Mod), then I think it doesn't. :yes: Josh :cool: Edited December 13, 201015 yr by ewt Report
December 14, 201015 yr comment_488147 mmmmmmmm vid fails at life, well considering there is a rides thread for the car were is the pics??? Report
December 14, 201015 yr comment_488153 mmmmmmmm vid fails at life, well considering there is a rides thread for the car were is the pics??? Thread was moved from the motorsport section where it was non-applicable. :wink: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now