82 Panno.

KEhendo

picked up this beauty today with bAKER. 1982 ke70 panno. white. 4spd manual, 280,000kms on the clock. has only done about 800kms in the past year so everything is a bit stiff but she's slowly loosening up. will not have the chrome bars much longer. have sold them for nearly the cost of the car. plan is just to have it on club registration and have it ship shape for the vic members GOR run at the end of january. no tents for me!

will have more detailed pics and information once i get a good look over it after new years. just wanted to spread the excitment now. :happy:

164835_482570949861_668354861_5873295_5083230_n.jpg

162910_1625240922445_1579170497_1428253_5203451_n.jpg

Edited by KEhendo

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you were quick on this one Hendo. i saw it on wed night about 11pm and i called the lady at 10am the next morning and she told me a young bloke from Seymour was coming to pick it up at lunch time! (she was going to call me back if it didnt sell. i got no call haha)

I didnt really need it, but for 400-500bucks i was gonna take it :P

Really happy to see a rollaclub member got it :D

how is the rust? is there any on in the bonnet or doors? if you need any parts i've got a fair collection built up now :D

you were quick on this one Hendo. i saw it on wed night about 11pm and i called the lady at 10am the next morning and she told me a young bloke from Seymour was coming to pick it up at lunch time! (she was going to call me back if it didnt sell. i got no call haha)

I didnt really need it, but for 400-500bucks i was gonna take it :P

Really happy to see a rollaclub member got it :D

how is the rust? is there any on in the bonnet or doors? if you need any parts i've got a fair collection built up now :D

that'd be angelo that was fast on the phone. price wasn't ono, they had too many people interested in it. :P

if i remember correctly there was a little rust in the leading edge of the bonnet frame and along the base of the doors but nothing had bubbled through to the outer skin.

the only thing i can think of right now that i'll need is a drivers side headlight trim but i'm sure as i go along and clean it up on sunday that list will get bigger.

as for future plans doogs, nothing. mechanically it's staying stock 4k/4speed. the suspension will be a 1.5 in drop at most if at all. might get a few cosmetic additions but this one is going to remain stock. it's just easier that way. plus, with this stock i can put more performance stuff in the 20. :D

Great car! I was VERY reluctant to let him have it :lolcry:

that'd be angelo that was fast on the phone. price wasn't ono, they had too many people interested in it. :P

Yeaaa, Hendo too scared :P

I used every trick in the book to try get them down, but she otherwise said she was going to give it to...... the local mechanics class. :blinks:

the only thing i can think of right now that i'll need is a drivers side headlight trim but i'm sure as i go along and clean it up on sunday that list will get bigger.

Needs new shocks all round and a tacho dash :P

Great car! I was VERY reluctant to let him have it :lolcry:

Needs new shocks all round and a tacho dash :P

and i'm super happy you did.

shocks are on the list, i'll see what i can grab from all the cars floating around your place. and i think i like the panno dash more than a tacho one. it's just so utilitarian with the vinyl floor, speed/hot/fuel cluster, am radio. it doesn't even have a door on the glove box. this is super base spec. i think even the seats are vinyl under the covers(forgot to check).

Good works guys :)

let me know if you get rid of the tow bar please.

I've got a spare headlight trim too if you can't repair your one.

The rear windows are tiny on that thing!looks abit funny :P Ive got the windows/rubbers i took out of my van if you want to fit larger windows ;)

Good works guys :)

let me know if you get rid of the tow bar please.

I've got a spare headlight trim too if you can't repair your one.

The rear windows are tiny on that thing!looks abit funny :P Ive got the windows/rubbers i took out of my van if you want to fit larger windows ;)

unsure what's happening with the tow bar atm. i'll need that trim, half of mine is missing an the other half is siliconed in. :glare:

we'll see what is happening with the windows. they aren't stock and have just been cut in badly. lots of rust around them. if i need to fix that for roady then i'll just cut bigger holes and put the big glass in.