January 3, 201115 yr comment_492542 Hey Guys & Gals Let's go on another infamous camping trip :dance: Sometime in February would be good (plenty of time for you to get your gear sorted) Unfortunately my birthday doesn't fall on a weekend (23rd) so I don't mind when we go.. Also need some ideas for a location.....Maybe somewhere on the Sunny Coast? Throw your ideas up here & we can make a decision later this month. Cheers Dougy :cool: Edited January 7, 201115 yr by PHATKE20S Report
January 4, 201115 yr comment_492592 ill post my interest, but no idea whether i will make it not...you know what I'm like :blush: Report
January 4, 201115 yr comment_492598 Byron? :P: We can celebrate a belated My birthday and Your early birthday :) Report
January 4, 201115 yr Author comment_492622 Byron? :P: We can celebrate a belated My birthday and Your early birthday :) A long drive for an overnight stay, maybe we can go there over the Easter break (late April). I was thinking somewhere local-ish that we havn't been before......Maybe Noosa/Maleny/Nambour area? Report
January 4, 201115 yr comment_492665 ill post my interest, but no idea whether i will make it not...you know what I'm like :blush: +1. same with me. Report
January 4, 201115 yr comment_492771 *cough* ok so my corolla is off the road but bec and i have a new love... camping and 4wding :D designated snatching cars out of muddy roads vehicle :D so um if no one minds it being a long time between drinks... we might come along be nice to catch up with you all. Report
January 5, 201115 yr comment_492807 well make a date areddy I'm easy for any of them just need to know when asap Report
January 6, 201115 yr comment_493269 I was thinking somewhere local-ish that we havn't been before......Maybe Noosa/Maleny/Nambour area? Noosa sucks for camping. Unless your willing to pay an arm and a leg for it. Apart from that, we're keen as always. 12/13 feb amber's not working. Report
January 7, 201115 yr Author comment_493462 OK Guys & Gals Borumba Deer Park 12th/13th February I will make the arrangements in the next couple of days. Has anyone got their number/website? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now