What White Walls Should I Get?

RA28GT

Members dont see this ad

Twin whites look awesome, dunno about the colours. Great score btw!

I'd like to see twin reds for a full comparison, or I also had the idea recently of a fat white wall with a thinner red wall inside, but offfset closer to the outside...or centre, whichever looks better...

Edited by TOM

Twin whites look awesome, dunno about the colours. Great score btw!

I'd like to see twin reds for a full comparison, or I also had the idea recently of a fat white wall with a thinner red wall inside, but offfset closer to the outside...or centre, whichever looks better...

I played around and this is what i liked best, the double reds didn't look right.

1 inch ftw!

Their flappers right? Nobody has a tool to engrave whites that thick.

Reminds me of my white vw wheels haha. Ive seen a few people do that with the red rim recently.

I played around and this is what i liked best, the double reds didn't look right.

Their flappers right? Nobody has a tool to engrave whites that thick.

Reminds me of my white vw wheels haha. Ive seen a few people do that with the red rim recently.

theyre painted with without or something :rolls:

You should keep the 2 white, goes with the theme you have.

If you make them red it'll draw attention FROM the car, which is exactly what you don't want.

i'm tending to agree with angelo. two thin white's fit with the whole car and look like they are meant to be there. you could for the white/red combo if you wanted to make the wheels a focal point though.

i'd also get some ke1x/early ke20 hub caps. sort of a dog dish style that would work well with the rest of the car.

i'm tending to agree with angelo. two thin white's fit with the whole car and look like they are meant to be there. you could for the white/red combo if you wanted to make the wheels a focal point though.

i'd also get some ke1x/early ke20 hub caps. sort of a dog dish style that would work well with the rest of the car.

I think I'm pretty set on the double white.

I know the exhaust caps your talking about i need to keep and eye out for a complete set.