Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What White Walls Should I Get?

Featured Replies

I'm loving the double whites.

 

Thoughts?

 

go.

 

Wheels are already painted that way, photoshoped the low and walls.

 

IMG_0837.jpg

IMG_0837blue.jpg

IMG_0837red.jpg

1 inch ftw!

post-8435-073981100 1294141462_thumb.jpg

Twin whites look awesome, dunno about the colours. Great score btw!

 

I'd like to see twin reds for a full comparison, or I also had the idea recently of a fat white wall with a thinner red wall inside, but offfset closer to the outside...or centre, whichever looks better...

Edited by TOM

  • Author

Twin whites look awesome, dunno about the colours. Great score btw!

 

I'd like to see twin reds for a full comparison, or I also had the idea recently of a fat white wall with a thinner red wall inside, but offfset closer to the outside...or centre, whichever looks better...

 

I played around and this is what i liked best, the double reds didn't look right.

 

1 inch ftw!

 

Their flappers right? Nobody has a tool to engrave whites that thick.

 

Reminds me of my white vw wheels haha. Ive seen a few people do that with the red rim recently.

+1 For red and white.

Red with white mate, looks sweet as!

I played around and this is what i liked best, the double reds didn't look right.

 

 

 

Their flappers right? Nobody has a tool to engrave whites that thick.

 

Reminds me of my white vw wheels haha. Ive seen a few people do that with the red rim recently.

 

theyre painted with without or something :rolls:

 

 

You should keep the 2 white, goes with the theme you have.

If you make them red it'll draw attention FROM the car, which is exactly what you don't want.

i'm tending to agree with angelo. two thin white's fit with the whole car and look like they are meant to be there. you could for the white/red combo if you wanted to make the wheels a focal point though.

 

i'd also get some ke1x/early ke20 hub caps. sort of a dog dish style that would work well with the rest of the car.

  • Author

i'm tending to agree with angelo. two thin white's fit with the whole car and look like they are meant to be there. you could for the white/red combo if you wanted to make the wheels a focal point though.

 

i'd also get some ke1x/early ke20 hub caps. sort of a dog dish style that would work well with the rest of the car.

 

I think I'm pretty set on the double white.

 

I know the exhaust caps your talking about i need to keep and eye out for a complete set.

white and red :y:

double white really suits it, so thats my vote

You can get them done in 1" wide.

Twin whites look alright, can't go wrong with a single 1/2" imo.

Flower caps and twin white walls = win

we need to get my 11 and your 20 together.

 

almost the same yellow and i've got the yellow steels with walls as well :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.