2011 Events

sammo

Members dont see this ad

Ah I see. Well I've mentioned to the toymods dudes that some of us are keen for coast trip, and they are already organising one for possibly the 10th. So yeah that could be good (for everyone whos not busy anyway!)

Edited by KENut

Ok so the 10th September is locked in. Heres the details thanks to CCG's Ryan;

"It seems winter is ending and its time to open your windows and sunroofs because the Canberra Celica Group is going to the Coast! This the perfect chance to get your car out for a good run and an even better chance to meet some fellow toyota enthusiasts, all while breathing some clean ocean air and eating some great food.

We will be meeting at the Spotlight carpark in Queanbeyan (across the road from red rooster) at 10:00AM for a 10:30AM start (no 5AM alarms here!) from there its a straight foward cruise to Malua Bay where we can park by the beach and get some grub! This cruise is suitable for even the lowest cars and there will be no offroad or gravel so don't be afraid to bring those garage queens out for the day!

(Remember to bring a full tank of fuel and a CB radio if you can.)

When everyone is fed and happy we can begin the cruise home and if time allows we can make a stop in Braidwood, all in time to be home for dinner!

Start time: 10:00AM

I probably wont be at the Quenabeyan meet up (will join at bungendore or braidwood maybe), but the guys have extended the welcome to rollaclub enthusiasts and they are nice so don't be afraid to chat to them!

Well the day after a couple of us rollaclubbers will be at the motorkhana so fell free to come and watch (or even enter) Lance!

I drove my KE70 up the clyde once, wasnt that bad actually. The slope isnt too terrible.

Was nearly deaf by the time I got to braidwood though :lolcry:

Fack. My dad is going on a FPV/XR6 ford cruise to goulbourne on the saturday and he is my fully liscensed passenger, so I can't make it D:

wanted to go soo badly :/

I would offer to take you... but my KE70 track car is almost finished, and we'll probably be working on that (should also do an oil change on the Integra before the Motorkhana).

• 2 weeks later...