Miximus

• 3 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

No Posts for a while... update... Motor need's a good Tune & New Valve Stem Seal's (making poping kinda noise when decelerating) might consider a full rebuild soon as i now have a full time Job as a welder! :)

will also be putting in new: Front Break Rotor's, Pads, Break Lines & Rebuilding Callipers. (they are sticking on abit which was a problem me and my mates also had with our T18 Project car for Drift)

Also started cleaning up some of the Rust (Mostly Surface rust)

can't wait to spend some more money on My Beast! haha

Peace

Has yours got an emissions air pump? mine did and it would pop when you change gears, took it off and it stopped.

Send me a message if you want a hand giving it a tune, ive got all the specs I tuned mine to, plug gap, points gap, optimum timing, ect all that stuff.

Would also recommend if you don't know the condition of plug leads, points, dizzy cap/rotor, ect to get some new ones as it is very cheap to replace it all.

And there is no such thing as surface rust its just rust, haha.

there will be one more rollin on brisbane streets soon once i finish my 7 age build. should be fun 8.5kg coilovers front 180mm 7 kg ajps back trd 2way just lookin for 14 to widen and i will be set want about 14x8.5 -15 rear 14x8-6 ish

lookin good dude will hav to go on cruises :) reping t18s

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First update in a while... lol Got New Tail Lights In (Still need a little bit of Adjusting to fit perfect)

Also painted two of the Stockie's Satin Black and put the Chrome back on so they look cool on the back of the car.

Got a New Rotor Button and Points which is going to make it easy to tune up the car soon. also going to get a twin core Copper Radiator to keep it nice and cool :)

thats about it for the moment

:wink:

post-12606-070643300 1304831444_thumb.jpg

• 9 months later...

Been A Long Time since i Updated... Long Story Short... Fell Asleep on the Pacific Highway just near Dreamworld (kinda Ironic) the guard rails werent Kind the the car, but i got away with just a bruise...

post-12606-0-23047200-1330149905_thumb.jpg

took me a while to get back on the road... but i bought another T18 which is a Series 2 with Series 1 Grille Lights, Bumpers and Tail Lights...

Sits on MA61 Supra wheels (which i bought)

post-12606-0-19595800-1330150078_thumb.jpg

Edited by Miximus