September 7, 201115 yr Author comment_552038 Not to sure about the white rear louve , might go black. Gaurds need a light roll to keep the 5-0 happy. Report
September 7, 201115 yr comment_552047 Black louver for sure Spencer, I demand MOAR pictures of the rims preferably some showing the face. Looking sexual! One of a few 70's I like. Good work cheers, Crowie. Report
September 7, 201115 yr comment_552065 nice work there brother and ahhhhhh man gassles welding panels on cars :bash: <<< that is all i have to say Report
September 8, 201115 yr comment_552117 Black louver for sure Spencer, I demand MOAR pictures of the rims preferably some showing the face. Looking sexual! One of a few 70's I like. Good work cheers, Crowie. +1 on moar pics!!!!! And louvre black for sure. Stu. Report
September 10, 201115 yr comment_552771 any tips on brackets for mounting chrome bars matey i just got mine and not sure how to go about it Report
September 11, 201115 yr Author comment_552802 Rears cut your old 1's up and weld bars off them Fronts get some angle iron to mount onto the chassis and weld some bars onto them. Report
September 16, 201115 yr Author comment_553922 needs more domo dolls, sticker bombing , dildo shifters that you need a sun roof to change gears and twin 7" cannon's all that jdm bullshiz . NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT its not a prelude,civic or 180sx Report
September 16, 201115 yr comment_553984 +1 on moar pics!!!!! Stu. Well??? Cmon man were still waiting!!!!!!!!! Report
September 16, 201115 yr Author comment_554007 Lastest pic I have. Guards have been primed and are sitting waiting to be painted. Maybe tomorrow , if not will be done on Sunday. Black louvre ! Edited September 16, 201115 yr by Spencer Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now