Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ilona The Twincharger Ke55 Coupe

Featured Replies

hey spence i have a set of arp 3/4/5k studs for sale here now and can do group buys of ten sets takes around a week for post once i have 10 buyers ill get back with some prices if your keen

  • Replies 272
  • Views 163.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

siiicko!

$510, delivered within 1 day of payment.

 

Cheers, Jake.

Yeah man how quick is he!!! Paid for mine late arvo arrived the next day about 2:30.

Welcome to the spool 5k club!!! Very exclusive I hear. From what spool told me I was the first to buy a set in Aus. So you'd be the second I'd imagine.

Do they say "Semi finish small ends" on the box?

 

Stu.

siiicko!

Lol not even a mention after I put pics of mine in my rides thread. I love flying under the radar.haha

 

Stu.

  • Author

Lol not even a mention after I put pics of mine in my rides thread. I love flying under the radar.haha

 

Stu.

Yeah, they're semi finished small ends. Flying under the radar isn't that bad either. When you sneakily fly past Mr DPB on the freeway on a cruise :P

Yeah, they're semi finished small ends. Flying under the radar isn't that bad either. When you sneakily fly past Mr DPB on the freeway on a cruise :P

Yeah your right man, but wasn't aimed at dpb or anyone for that matter, just having a bit of a joke about my thread.

 

But back to topic, I do like the new bov I have the gay ricer chrome one for mine I think I'm going to have try and hide it.lol

  • Author

Yeah your right man, but wasn't aimed at dpb or anyone for that matter, just having a bit of a joke about my thread.

 

But back to topic, I do like the new bov I have the gay ricer chrome one for mine I think I'm going to have try and hide it.lol

Haha, chillax, I knew what you meant :P

Just spray paint your bov black, OR mount it upside down :P One of my customers told me that one of HIS customers mounted his bov in the wheel arch and made it LOUD as f@$k! Give that a go?

 

Cheers, Jake.

Yeah but if I put the bov on it won't does like a hectik shlider bruz. Lol

  • Author

Yeah but if I put the bov on it won't does like a hectik shlider bruz. Lol

Lmao, funny bastard!

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

So seeing as of yesterday, my car has been running like an absolute dog. I'm tempted to get it supercharged using my old setup to destroy the 4k. Seeing as I plan on getting rego on my AE71 in about 4 weeks time, I need this to run till then. At that point I will be taking it off the road for the Twincharging to begin! Things just don't seem to be going my way at the moment :(

 

Cheers, Jake.

So the mrs tells me you had a status on f/b saying possible blown h/g? What's the go dude musta not been driving it hard enough haha

I'm a tad lost who did what? Lol.

  • Author

PRETTY SURE, he's being a smart ass. I posted a status about a potentially BHG, his missus must have seen it and told him.

Man you just need one of protorque's $8 Special head gaskets.lol cheap fix until you get the banger done. FTMFW!!!!!!!

My 8 bucker loved boost. Had a hard time prying the head off after 2 1/2 years of 9psi.

 

Stu.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.