Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ilona The Twincharger Ke55 Coupe

Featured Replies

R31 Silhouette 15x6"? They look good. Just needs Chrome Dress Rings, and some low. :)

 

Josh :cool:

  • Replies 272
  • Views 163.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author

These rims are purely for rolling around on. I cbf'd pretty-ing them up. On that note, I believe there is some strut rub, so I'll chuck on a 3mm spacer.

  • Author

So now that the AE71 is on the road and only slightly problematic every 48 hrs, I can now go nuts with the coupe. If I had endless amounts of money, it would be finished within a few weeks, but alas, I do not. So I want it finished before July next year. That is the goal, who knows what will happen.

 

Plans:

-Paint/respray

-Engine build

-Organize turbo manifold

-Dummy fit everything/make up brackets

-Organize wiring and ECU

-Get her running

 

Sounds like a relatively small list, but realistically, it is not.

 

Cheers, Jake.

  • 3 weeks later...

I have pretty much everything for your front suspension n brakes. Need to open up the holes in the Peugeot discs so they bolt up to the XT 130 hubs and make some 1.5mm spacers for the caliper mount. Getting there man :dance:

  • 1 month later...

nice mate, i did a motor in a ea froad and got two of these, ones white and shit, but the other ones the same colour but its a bit rusty, i might do it up one day when i have done all my other cars haha!

 

my yellow ones a ke35 and the white ones a ke30

 

post-15067-0-89683900-1325659310_thumb.jpg

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

KYB AGX 4 way adjustable SW20 MR2 rears, I think so! Also some XT130 wheel bearings.

post-11811-0-70981900-1327062694_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-36038200-1327062733_thumb.jpg

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

So it's been a while since I've updated this. I have spent way too much money on my Spirit and this project was getting neglected. However, now that the Spirit is pretty much gone I can focus some more attention on this :D

 

Check out what arrived in the post today.

post-11811-0-61313200-1333506797_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-01255600-1333506844_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-69867700-1333506864_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-97960600-1333506887_thumb.jpg

Sweet As. Funny as I have a Yellow 55 Coupe rust here and there but it doesn't look as cool or as powerful as yours. Sorry for stealing the thread but yours is its coming together sweet.

post-13090-0-71938700-1333535937_thumb.jpg

post-13090-0-30159300-1333535975_thumb.jpg

I love advans. Shes gonna be hektik bruz.

  • Author

I love Advans too, clearly :P

I'll find time to test fit them this weekend. No tyres yet.

Sorry if I'm asking a stupid question but do you use those kyb's in the rear of the coupe? I'm looking for an upgrade for mine.

 

Cheers

Matthew

those are going in his xt130 struts.

 

for upgrade in the rear ive heard that kyb adjustable mr2 shocks fit and lowered vn wagon shocks also fit

yeah heard of the lowered vn wags shocks, I'm really after something with some adjustment.

 

Sorry to jack your post.

  • Author

those are going in his xt130 struts.

 

for upgrade in the rear ive heard that kyb adjustable mr2 shocks fit and lowered vn wagon shocks also fit

Yes, they're for my XT130 struts and they are MR2 rear shocks.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.