Ilona The Twincharger Ke55 Coupe

mhmills

Members dont see this ad

$510, delivered within 1 day of payment.

Cheers, Jake.

Yeah man how quick is he!!! Paid for mine late arvo arrived the next day about 2:30.

Welcome to the spool 5k club!!! Very exclusive I hear. From what spool told me I was the first to buy a set in Aus. So you'd be the second I'd imagine.

Do they say "Semi finish small ends" on the box?

Stu.

Lol not even a mention after I put pics of mine in my rides thread. I love flying under the radar.haha

Stu.

Yeah, they're semi finished small ends. Flying under the radar isn't that bad either. When you sneakily fly past Mr DPB on the freeway on a cruise :P

Yeah, they're semi finished small ends. Flying under the radar isn't that bad either. When you sneakily fly past Mr DPB on the freeway on a cruise :P

Yeah your right man, but wasn't aimed at dpb or anyone for that matter, just having a bit of a joke about my thread.

But back to topic, I do like the new bov I have the gay ricer chrome one for mine I think I'm going to have try and hide it.lol

Yeah your right man, but wasn't aimed at dpb or anyone for that matter, just having a bit of a joke about my thread.

But back to topic, I do like the new bov I have the gay ricer chrome one for mine I think I'm going to have try and hide it.lol

Haha, chillax, I knew what you meant :P

Just spray paint your bov black, OR mount it upside down :P One of my customers told me that one of HIS customers mounted his bov in the wheel arch and made it LOUD as f@$k! Give that a go?

Cheers, Jake.

• 1 month later...

So seeing as of yesterday, my car has been running like an absolute dog. I'm tempted to get it supercharged using my old setup to destroy the 4k. Seeing as I plan on getting rego on my AE71 in about 4 weeks time, I need this to run till then. At that point I will be taking it off the road for the Twincharging to begin! Things just don't seem to be going my way at the moment :(

Cheers, Jake.