Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Australia Day Cruise

Featured Replies

I saw you guys in Lobethal and I honked from my VZ Commodore :fuzz:

 

If I wasn't on the way to buying another Rolla I would have stopped in :dance:

  • Replies 157
  • Views 85.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • sounds good boys, we might start making some plans now.   did we all wana start at belair national park for a bbq to start the day, pretty central to all and can go any direction from there ??

Posted Images

Was an epic day, is there any of mine?

Were you there at the start, at candy road?

Who owns the Orange and Black 35? I see it most days on the way to work.

good day... bbq was good.. pity the zze sticks out like a stick in the mud!!

good on ya matt

what happened to you ryan? on he way back... pace wasn't that fast?

Sweet cruise, really put the car to the test through the hills. Hope it was a quick enough pace down to Norton. Any idea what happened to Ryan?? And bmx, quick drive mate, I would hate to be on 155's!!!

Yeah I was haha, silver ke70, I don't blame ya if u didnt get any photos, its still a shitter, till I get some cash haha

I am regretting not coming :D

Edited by Martin Ke30

  • Author

definetly try to arrange 1 every 2 months atleast. just a good chance to socialise and have a chat.

cheers for the turn out guys. glad we all enjoyed !!

Looks like a great turn out guys and also a great day for a cruise...

Was a ripper of a bbq. Unfortunatly my toss salad was unable to make an appearance. Pretty shitty about the beaches being soo packed, or mistake I guess I mean it was australia day haha

 

Hills was most fun, my 1st actual time driving them haha, toyoke30 it was a but sketchy with those piss ant tires on, especially since my passenger front has pos camber and pulls hard left haha.

 

Highlight of the cruse for me was definatly seeing the FROG ke50 liftback. Mate the car looks amazing and I am completly in love with your rims. I must admit there were a few nice ke70's there and I hope that girl in the 30 from greenhill rd joins rolla club bahaha

 

Would be awesome to do it again soon, hopefully with half the traffic around the beaches..

 

Cheers

Jason

Was a ripper of a bbq. Unfortunatly my toss salad was unable to make an appearance. Pretty shitty about the beaches being soo packed, or mistake I guess I mean it was australia day haha

 

Hills was most fun, my 1st actual time driving them haha, toyoke30 it was a but sketchy with those piss ant tires on, especially since my passenger front has pos camber and pulls hard left haha.

 

Highlight of the cruse for me was definatly seeing the FROG ke50 liftback. Mate the car looks amazing and I am completly in love with your rims. I must admit there were a few nice ke70's there and I hope that girl in the 30 from greenhill rd joins rolla club bahaha

 

Would be awesome to do it again soon, hopefully with half the traffic around the beaches..

 

Cheers

Jason

 

 

Lol thanks Jas.. definately worth looking at importing old skool jap rims if your looking for some - I can help if need be! (took me 6 months to find the ones I wanted and another 3 months to find the tyres I wanted to go on them lol.. I am picky haha)

Anyway, the highlight for me was actually the beach cruising! Having lived in the Barossa Valley most of my life, I have never been to those beaches down south before - it felt like I was in a completely new place - so thanks guys for taking us down there - and I must admit, there was some very nice scenery too........................... :P

 

KJ :-)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.