Australia Day Cruise

ke70kid

Members dont see this ad

Was a ripper of a bbq. Unfortunatly my toss salad was unable to make an appearance. Pretty shitty about the beaches being soo packed, or mistake I guess I mean it was australia day haha

Hills was most fun, my 1st actual time driving them haha, toyoke30 it was a but sketchy with those piss ant tires on, especially since my passenger front has pos camber and pulls hard left haha.

Highlight of the cruse for me was definatly seeing the FROG ke50 liftback. Mate the car looks amazing and I am completly in love with your rims. I must admit there were a few nice ke70's there and I hope that girl in the 30 from greenhill rd joins rolla club bahaha

Would be awesome to do it again soon, hopefully with half the traffic around the beaches..

Cheers

Jason

Was a ripper of a bbq. Unfortunatly my toss salad was unable to make an appearance. Pretty shitty about the beaches being soo packed, or mistake I guess I mean it was australia day haha

Hills was most fun, my 1st actual time driving them haha, toyoke30 it was a but sketchy with those piss ant tires on, especially since my passenger front has pos camber and pulls hard left haha.

Highlight of the cruse for me was definatly seeing the FROG ke50 liftback. Mate the car looks amazing and I am completly in love with your rims. I must admit there were a few nice ke70's there and I hope that girl in the 30 from greenhill rd joins rolla club bahaha

Would be awesome to do it again soon, hopefully with half the traffic around the beaches..

Cheers

Jason

Lol thanks Jas.. definately worth looking at importing old skool jap rims if your looking for some - I can help if need be! (took me 6 months to find the ones I wanted and another 3 months to find the tyres I wanted to go on them lol.. I am picky haha)

Anyway, the highlight for me was actually the beach cruising! Having lived in the Barossa Valley most of my life, I have never been to those beaches down south before - it felt like I was in a completely new place - so thanks guys for taking us down there - and I must admit, there was some very nice scenery too........................... :P

KJ :-)