Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Photoshop Nerds

Featured Replies

Firstly sorry to use the word nerd. Secondly can someone (if bored) photo shop a truck to look jdm spec?

Like over sized fender mirrors, madhouse lip, wheels ect.

I think it would be funny,

Cheers.

What kind of truck, cause those mining trucks already have like 50inch rims so....

Initial D emperors truck comes to mind.

haha whipped this up just then. got f@$king bored after chopping the roof. so i lost interest and this is what happens, lol dodgey :P

GO AMBO GO!

post-11088-058521400 1296472939_thumb.jpg

gimme a base kinda of truck to chop and ill give it a shot soon.

 

Like an ambo above, or a big Kenworth or something? Just so I don't do the wrong one :P

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Sorry bout the late reply I'll get one tonight if I can, I can't post pics from my iPhone

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.