Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ive Got Quad Headlights On My Ke20

Featured Replies

Always wanted to do this for something different.

Edited by RA28GT

I've been thinking the same but on a Ke35, i say if you have the parts lying around Yes.

if its a good quality original car then no, but if its a shitta then i say go for it.

KE25 + KE70 Quads and some other bumper...

post-5493-042773400 1296809242_thumb.jpg

Could work :hmm:

Maybe you could adapt a grill and headlight from a vw or something?

c3220101006042991.jpg

  • Author

Done! Not finished yet, i still need to tidy them up and make some adjustments. Need to paint the surrounds and make up a filler panel for the little gap. Overall pretty happy with it, very different! What colour should i paint the grille?

 

IMG_0878.jpg

IMG_0879.jpg

Lookin good man!

 

They TA22 items?

  • Author

Sure are! Got a heap of 22 stuff today to sell so grabbed the entire headlight assembly and grille.

 

I just noticed how wonky the grille is, thats because its currently held on by cable ties haha.

Cable ties are sent from God to your car. I bet when the Roman spikes didn't work they used cable ties to string up Jesus.

 

EDIT : Holy shit that looks freakin awesome!

Edited by blzbub666

hellyeah that's cool

damn, you work fast troy. 14 hours from late night idea to almost finished item. they look awesome. i've never seen this done to a ke20 before and i love it. it's like it was meant to be.

Definitely loving the Quads, :dance:

OMG

 

That looks wild!!! :dance:

 

Is there any way you can adapt the original grill just cut down a little?? You know I have one here I will happily donate to the cause :blush: That way you can keep your other one in case you swap back :y:

 

And yes you do work fast... I saw you removing these lights earlier today from a TA22 and by tonight they are already on your 20... not to mention today was damn hot :wink:

  • Author

I've got a spare grille too, I could have a play with it.

 

I want to play around with something to get it looking spot on.

 

I worked my ass off to get them on today, had work this afternoon so moved fast! Damn heat!!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.