June 1, 201115 yr comment_528641 Haha. Ripped off :( better put up a build thread though ;) This weekend i should have the passenger guard finished, valance done and the bonnet ready for paint, and monday i'll be getting paint mixed :D Put down a deposit today Jono ;) Report
June 1, 201115 yr Author comment_528645 Nice :D how long until you get it? To be honest I'm more interested in everyone elses corolla's than my own.. hahaha Report
June 1, 201115 yr comment_528649 Yeah I feel that I get excited when some people update haha! Should have it in 2-3 weeks mate! Report
June 1, 201115 yr Author comment_528683 ^ I check your thread to watch you do everything i planned for mine.. hahah Report
June 1, 201115 yr Author comment_528694 Got around to taking photos off my iPhone. Before i got started: :/ Edited June 1, 201115 yr by Jono.C Report
June 1, 201115 yr comment_528728 Looking good man, gonna have to organise some KE1x nationals :P Rollanats :D Report
June 1, 201115 yr Author comment_528730 There's more coming out now then there used to be aye, I'm thinking a road trip is in order when it's done if you're keen? ;) :P Report
June 1, 201115 yr Author comment_528782 Not too sure, a bloke off club4ag http://forums.club4ag.com/zerothread?id=10246&page=1 Report
June 2, 201115 yr comment_528820 yeh it's been around a while, I'm not sure if that's the one with AE86 rear end in it (ie 5 link rear end, not just the diff!) Report
June 2, 201115 yr Author comment_528921 I'd be keen for an ae86 rear end, any idea's where you saw the car with it? Report
June 2, 201115 yr comment_528926 yeah the rear end would be ace as :dance: I like his front end setup neat but simple no modding the crossmember and is alomost bolt on to old system :lolcry: see ya jimi Report
June 3, 201115 yr comment_529132 Its not an ae86 rear end.. He got his KE10 and cut all the leaf spring mounts out and welded a shortened ae86 rear end to give coil overs and an adjustable link rear end.. similar to what the KE70 wagon guys do when they want springs in the rear.... cut a ke70 floorpan out. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now