'67 Ke10

Jono.C

Members dont see this ad

Nah, ta22 diff isn't THAT much wider than ke10. i had both side by side and the ta22 diff was only 25mm per side wider.

R31 diff's are heavy and the rear brakes are too big to fit the 13's i want to run. I had a quote and it 1750 to have one shortened because it'd need billet axles

Nah, ta22 diff isn't THAT much wider than ke10. i had both side by side and the ta22 diff was only 25mm per side wider.

R31 diff's are heavy and the rear brakes are too big to fit the 13's i want to run. I had a quote and it 1750 to have one shortened because it'd need billet axles

yeah i ddint think ta22 would be much different but i would like a lsd on :lolcry:

:blinks: Thats a bit steep and yeah ur right with weight and wheel size

see ya

jimi

You can buy lsd's for ta22 diff's ;) The lsd in the r31's is pree shizz to be honest.

None of that soft lsd'ness here though, minispooled is the way to go :yes:

Hahahha yeah but there expensive arnt they ????

Na minispool are not good for me cause ill spin out or snap something lol :lolcry:

see ya

jimi

I went through all this... R31's have a conical LSD so if you plan on doing burnouts don't go with an r31. Go R31 if you want a nice disc brake diff, but if it doesn't fit under your rims then scrap it. T series AE86 diff and shorten the housings yourself and then get the axles resplined = cheap.

Minispool or virtually locked LSD yo.