'67 Ke10

Jono.C

Members dont see this ad

I've got a ca20 box at the moment, I reakon I'll hunt down a ca18det one if I can. Might work out better to go 4agte it depends on what it works out to cost wise as which'd be better.

Not too sure turbo wise, gt2871r's are good in my eyes.

KKR's are pretty good too, depends what I can get my hands on and what sort of pricing

Another preview. :blush:

I spent some time sanding back the roof today, the paint was really rough in the middle. It's a lot better but it still needs finishing off.

Need to fix a little bit on the bonnet, Rub the car back in prep for doing the roof and final coats then polish :wink:

*Edit. Before you pick, The bootlid isn't bolted on properly yet. :P

Ke10Edit.jpg

Edited by Jono.C

Cheers guys :blush:

I really just want to see what the purists say about it, If i get the "You ruined a classic" Remark. :hmm:

Paid for some koni adjustable shocks today. Which will hopefully stop me from destroying my rear guards when i lower it with my other wheels.

Plus allow me to adjust it for the different events i intend to do.

Once i make the switch to either 165/55 or 175/50 tires, I'll be able to safely lower it 4" at the front and 3" at the back.

Hopefully it will be respecatable and not be rotten looking because of the ride height :huh:

Also tracked down a ta22 diff :y:

Hopefully i can find the time in the coming weeks to get the paint finished and start fitting it up :D

post-9662-0-15367700-1329648426_thumb.jpg

Anyrhing that won't destroy it haha. Planning on getting it seam welded. But at the end of the day I love it too much to drift it.

Pretty Much whatever time trial, gymkhana events there are but mostly hillclimbs, just to fang it through corners :D