'67 Ke10

Jono.C

Members dont see this ad

Can't be too hard to line up..... Just put it against the holes in the strut tower with the camber adjustment at the furthest negative setting close to the side of the hole for the strut to poke through, then get a nikko pen and draw some circles where the holes will go and bobs your uncle :D

Cheers dude, I've thought her out and just decided to get it done properly, some place down here does work to .001 of a mm so I'm pretty right I think :P

I stuck my hand under it today and there only like 1.5cm of room either side to lay the strut over with factory springs so it won't be fully tucking until ae86 coil overs go in

Cheers Michael! How's yours going? Didn't see you at Breath of Life last weekend

Getting along slowly man. I declared war on poo brown - this weekend has / is seeing the interior go from its 80's drab to black carpet, black dash (from silver), black door trims, and tan seats. Also adding 2x amps and 2x 10" subs. Hopefully any rust left in the boot will now flake off lol.

Still tinkering with the idea of fender flares... Blew a front tyre last weekend due to guard scrapage so its time I did something with it. Or I could always go down the camber route... But I'm aready suffering premature tyre wear.

I didn't see you either amongst the 22,000 people :P Was a mad weekend

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So for a first time in 6 months, I managed to do something to this!

Granted not much, Replaced welsch plugs and refitted extractors and carby etc, Now just needs altenator fitted.

I've missed this car. Looked awesome pulling back the car cover..

I hope to be able to get more steady progress on this done from now on, I've felt bad pinching parts off it for the white one.

277395_3671590145983_239174825_o.jpg