'67 Ke10

Jono.C

Members dont see this ad

It'll be getting some longer lca's and 20mm spacers so that'll make the fit a bit tighter. The spacers are to keep the wheels away from brakes as they look like they'll contact.

They're a fun bus though, has an lsd, w55 and it's 3sge/ gte ready with minimal work

What is all this dibs calling business?! Yeah next set of wheels a want 14x7 ~0 its a nice size.

It's dibs man!!! Nah if you have the money when they're up for sale, go for it. :)

There's a black Celica that gets around QR from time to time Leo. Really good driver too.

• 1 month later...

Fark I've been slack with this..

The way this weathers looking though I'll be back into it asap!

Few patches I want to fix up bodywise that I'm not happy with, then wet sand it, borrow a shed and finish the paint off.

Then I'll borrow the exhaust, wheels etc out of the white one and get a dodgy pit pass on it for rego, then New headliner, replace carpet, fit all the trims etc, sleeve kit, swaybar, widened steelies and cruise it.

Still some work left in it but I'm thinking of leaving this a nice relatively undefectable cruiser.

Edited by Jono.C

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey guys, I'm back.

Haven't been on in about a year..

Got sick of some stuff and some of the people in the Corolla scene so took a break from the forum..

Not too much is new really, Been working mostly and helping mates build their cars.

As of tomorrow i start a new job which is full time so time to work on stuff goes down but money goes up..

Cars pretty much the same, Few things are different but i've mostly been building up my Celica instead of trying to build 2 cars at once..

Also car was featured here on stiff diff a little while back after i was playing with some suspension stuff

https://www.facebook...&type=3

Not sure how often i'll be back on here but i'll try and update with any progress (Hopefully very soon)

Cheers

Edited by Jono.C