Honda V-Tech Into Ke25

Members dont see this ad

Just as long as you realise that for every dollar spent, you'll be lucky to get 20c - 30c back when you sell it.

3SG. The one of RobJ's in Tassie (since sold) still makes my eyes glaze over.

yeh i don't care about making the money back probably wont sell it unless i reallyy hav to :) yeh il hav a look at that :y:

Umm no, the leading edge of the diff will be running backwards, I thought engineers knew this sort of stuff.

now thats not very nice is it.

seems such a thing as "reverse cut gears" exist for differentials.

http://www.lowrangeoffroad.com/8-reverse-cut-ring-and-pinion-differential-gears-fj80-lx450-front.html

something to do with the front differentials in 4wd's. 4wd diff might be a bit chunky though.....

so you flip a 4wd diff over, install some of those resvse cut gears, and i think that should sort it out....unsure though, don't quote me on this.

but yeah far to much trouble than its worth i would think.

now thats not very nice is it.

seems such a thing as "reverse cut gears" exist for differentials.

http://www.lowrangeoffroad.com/8-reverse-cut-ring-and-pinion-differential-gears-fj80-lx450-front.html

something to do with the front differentials in 4wd's. 4wd diff might be a bit chunky though.....

so you flip a 4wd diff over, install some of those resvse cut gears, and i think that should sort it out....unsure though, don't quote me on this.

but yeah far to much trouble than its worth i would think.

Didn't think I was being rude.

O/P, if you wanna do it on a budget then put the engine in backwards and bolt your gearbox to the front of it, you will have an engine that turns the right way then :P

2jz? lots of power and still toyota.

Beams 3sgte is just a 2J with 2cylinders cut off, according to a mate of mine who is an engine builder by trade and knows his shit.

My vote is ca18det, sr20det, 3sgte, pissed off turbo 5k, 4agte/ze or a similar type of 4banger that can produce alot of poke with ease,

I just love the idea of how everybody on this thread has the mind set of that all honda motors except the F20C spins backwards :lolcry:

I don't, it would just be easier to buy an engine that is already configured for rwd instead of converting the cooling system and making a drive line to suit.