My New Ke25

marksKE25

So this is my new toy, It was build by my father about 25+ years ago, I recently acquired from a family friend, (it was build for him) It was repainted in my dad's racing colours when he died and was present at Rally Australia about 13 years ago.

it's a complete Animal to drive. The 2t is no longer a 1600 it has the internals of the 3t with a very aggressive cam.

the diff is locked and the rear end is heavily reinforced and all the goodie in between.

All the removable panels except the doors are all fiberglass, and I have the molds to go with!!!!

anyway here are some of the photos I have taken hopefully i will get some of it playing in the dirt soon.

Cheers

Mark

post-2969-054753400 1299678307_thumb.jpg

post-2969-040850800 1299678370_thumb.jpg

post-2969-046313900 1299678887_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

yep dad made the panels, I took it for a play up the back of the hill in perth and 100mph is not an issue.... i think i will leave the engine as dad intended.

I am getting the breaks overhauled on monday as it pull wickedly to the left... not good at speed!!!!

I will bring in out for the next cruise

I'd keep it the way your old man intended it to be kept and only bring it out on special occasions.

Its good to see that you have the memories there and even more of a point to keep it in top notch condition, the way he intended.

yep dad made the panels, I took it for a play up the back of the hill in perth and 100mph is not an issue.... i think i will leave the engine as dad intended.

I am getting the breaks overhauled on monday as it pull wickedly to the left... not good at speed!!!!

I will bring in out for the next cruise

Awesome, he does'nt still have the molds does he?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...