Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

T-H-E P-A-N-E-L

Featured Replies

Trust Troy on the Visor, looks infinatly better without it.

Hahaha. I trust Troy. It was only an "IMO". :)

Edited by ewt

  • Replies 108
  • Views 74.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • silverra23
    silverra23

    Very nice... vans and wagons rock :)

  • Maxxis tires. Only one i could find in a 175/60R13. Not cheap chinese stuff.   Painted the rear arches in the panel area today as they were all scratched up (right side has clear in this photo):  

  • Well it was a shame the weather was average for Toyoshow today, we didn't get a huge turnout but it was still a fun day, meet some great people.   Panel took out 1st place classic, was voted entran

  • Author

Sell it to me now :)

 

Not a chance ;)

 

Cars looking great man...that train station is just around the corner from my house

 

Its a pretty cool spot actually, next time i might try to drive up onto the actual platform!

 

Wheels look so good! if you don't mind me asking, where abouts did you get them widened or did you buy them already widened? looking for dished steelies for my car :P Thanks!

 

I brought them already widened. I found a member on ausrotary and nagged him to death to sell them to me, they were f@$ked to begin with but after a bit of hard work they came up a treat. Widening costs HEAPS here in SA, $220 a wheel.

 

Trust Troy on the Visor, looks infinatly better without it.

 

Defiantly looks better without :)

honestly man, this has to be my favourite car on here. it looks unreal and it appears to be so damn clean. add the originality and rareness of this vehicle to that and you can see why i like it so much, so really congratulations on your panelvan and keep the pics coming

arran

Really enjoying this build mate. Inspiring to build up my 26.

I also have similar widened steelies. I got a quote for widening at about $120 a wheel which wasn't too bad.

each to there own on the visor, i preferred it because i ran a gran spec wagon. it now looks better without because troy is running is own style of jdm on it.

 

car looks amazing troy. you know i'm jealous. i'll take that best license plate award thanks ;)

 

and if your keen we'll get the cressy together with it, would love some shots with it.

Nice fitment mate!

Congratulations, you have manged to pull off the steelies/whitewalls look without appearing as boring or cliched.

Nice touches with the colour scheme on the trims too.

  • Author

Really enjoying this build mate. Inspiring to build up my 26.

I also have similar widened steelies. I got a quote for widening at about $120 a wheel which wasn't too bad.

 

Thats a pretty good price, it just seems in SA they would like to charge an arm and a leg for widening. I got quoted $150 a year ago so I don't see how there can be such an increase here?

 

each to there own on the visor, i preferred it because i ran a gran spec wagon. it now looks better without because troy is running is own style of jdm on it.

 

car looks amazing troy. you know i'm jealous. i'll take that best license plate award thanks ;)

 

and if your keen we'll get the cressy together with it, would love some shots with it.

 

Haha ill send out the licence plate award haha.

 

Sounds good on getting the two together. I was thinking of trying to organise a 'Pre square' toyota meet and greet / photoshoot. (anything pre ke70 I suppose?) Might get a good turn out with a little bit of notice?

 

Nice fitment mate!

Congratulations, you have manged to pull off the steelies/whitewalls look without appearing as boring or cliched.

Nice touches with the colour scheme on the trims too.

 

I'm liking the steelies, not over the top but not boring stockies. Just wanted the freshen the trim up and get her looking a bit different without making it look like it wasn't stock.

And now it's risen to $220 hahaha?

Shattered.

Love this car more and more everytime I see a new pic :) 2011 rolla of the year ;)

Very keen on cruise idea but give it a while so I can get my new car!

I like the wheels and tyres, I think it looks a bit cluttered though like the chrome strip, the bump guards on the doors and corolla badges is just a lot of stuff on side. I dunno, maybe its just me.

  • Author

I like the wheels and tyres, I think it looks a bit cluttered though like the chrome strip, the bump guards on the doors and corolla badges is just a lot of stuff on side. I dunno, maybe its just me.

 

I think it looks good as is. If it was up to me I would remove the bump guard on the door and the badge, but theres holes underneath and they are original!

 

The black strip along the side breaks up everything and gives it a slightly fresher line, without its a little bland for my liking.

 

Troy

Hey troy the pics you took after the toyo show look great, did you sus techport?

 

This car is my inspiration haha, got my stockies all painted just need to get that guy out for the whitewalls.

And have to see ryan bout getting some springs for the front.

 

See you around for sure. Get this photo meet organised (Y)

 

Cheers,

Alex

  • Author

Hey troy the pics you took after the toyo show look great, did you sus techport?

 

This car is my inspiration haha, got my stockies all painted just need to get that guy out for the whitewalls.

And have to see ryan bout getting some springs for the front.

 

See you around for sure. Get this photo meet organised (Y)

 

Cheers,

Alex

 

Didn't get a chance to as i didn't head down to the port. I'm saving it for a bright sunny day!

 

I'm just sorting out the details with the cruise :)

  • 3 weeks later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.