T-H-E P-A-N-E-L

RA28GT

Members dont see this ad

Well done man! You've done it again! Looks fabulous!

Need to get some pics with my White KE25 :)

Sounds like a plan, I just need to tidy things up a little bit more and then shes looking sweet, just need some wheels at some point.

Maybe we should try to organise another SA corolla cruise?

i hate you

hahaha

Man, I normally can't stand the Rolla panelvans... But I LOVE the look of this one! On a completely unrelated note, stop getting really cool cars in good nick :P

Cheers, Jake.

I can't say no to getting these things, this one, my celica and my merc are truly exceptional. Then my beetle and type 3 square arnt bad either!

• 2 weeks later...

Done a few little things to the Panel lately.

- Made up a new cover for the back out of 3mm mdf and covered it with a dark blue vinyl (pretty close to original colour)

- New JAF badge in place of the old RAA badge

- Few stone chip touchups

- New healights with some H4's

But most importantly my widened steelies arrived today! Got some Mazda 626 13x7 +6 steelies cheap. They need a sandblast and paint and then i need to hunt down the tires I want!

Pictures soon!

Have to agree with Scott - this thing is what dreams are made of. There are few, if any cars on here I would rather have in my driveway.

I wonder if the designers at Toyota ever envisaged that these little cars could evoke so much enthusiasm and render people like us speechless and in awe of such beauty!

Looks amazing without the visor Troy and really does clean up the lines - it's actually a gorgeous shape I think.

Thanks for the kind comments guys. Words like that make it worthwhile to build these things!

Heres a picture of the new fitment. Went to put tires on today but couldn't get 175/60's to fit as they were too narrow so I need to wait until I can get my hands on some tubes to help put them on.

IMG_1002.jpg