Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Glamping Trip - Input Here

Featured Replies

  • Replies 459
  • Views 166.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Well anyone keen to scout it out and find out prices then?

Maybe.......

G`day all, here`s the website for Lake Moogerah. I`ve camped there a long time ago (last time it was full 10 years ago) and it is a really beautiful dam. I seem to remember catching a few fish there too. Prices are a bit steep tho. Cheers.

http://www.moogerah.com/

A mate of ours goes out there pretty often. I'm going to have to give him a call cause he reckons its free camping :hmm:

  • 3 weeks later...

Going to be heading out to Cressbrook tomorrow and see what its like.

 

 

I'm starting to wonder if its starting to get a bit too cold for camping now.

But Cressbrook does have the firepits and we have a gas heater....

Yeah Cressbrook would still be ok for cold nights. I'm still keen

Keen to cook marshy's over the fire !

Edited by Mason.

Yep yep agree.

 

Just got told by amber - Dougy, amber's getting jam drops so you had better be there :P :lol:

Took a trip out to the dam today. And if its not full it'll be dam close to it.

post-1432-057016200 1302337891_thumb.jpg post-1432-070162100 1302337914_thumb.jpg

post-1432-091237400 1302337930_thumb.jpg post-1432-077020500 1302337954_thumb.jpg

 

JiP might enjoy some of the photos cause of where the water is....

Mr I-Want-A-Kayak :laff:

Yep yep agree.

 

Just got told by amber - Dougy, amber's getting jam drops so you had better be there :P :lol:

Yeah I'll be there mate. Got days off from work

Cressbrook is looking pretty good. So when do you think it will happen. If I come out to stay this time I`ll bring my boat. Just remember, no water sports on Cressbrook.i.e. no swimming etc. but dunno about kayaks.

Cheers.

When is this i can't see a date, finally gonna get my trailer regoed so can still drive the vitara AND haul all the campin gear haha.

7th-8th of may

 

post-1432-009018500 1302733695_thumb.jpg

Forgot to put up the prices before

And under 5's are free.

Thats my birthday. I`ll have to seriously consider this one.

Actually took my boat for a run out there yesterday. The dam is as full as it is ever going to be and it sure was a pleasure just scooting around in the old tinny sight seeing.

Cheers.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.