Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Glamping Trip - Input Here

Featured Replies

I still like the look of all that water at Cressbrook.

 

Is there any water to paddle around in Goomburra?

  • Replies 459
  • Views 166.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Thats my birthday. I`ll have to seriously consider this one.

Birthday cake ?

Amber's been on my back a little

She wants to know is the date still 7th-8th may

and is it still out at cressbrook

??

Amber's been on my back a little

She wants to know is the date still 7th-8th may

and is it still out at cressbrook

??

 

8th is mother's day.

Yeah it is Mothers Day..........

I'm still keen anyway, getting everything sorted for a week or so now.......

Cool cool. We're still keen. But i'm not sure if i'll be able to take the turtle out with me :-(

On going stupid clutch problems.

Cool cool. We're still keen. But i'm not sure if i'll be able to take the turtle out with me :-(

On going stupid clutch problems.

 

u could take brown boots out i should have toady by then

Yeah easy mate. If we all meet up early (7:30-8:00) at BP Blacksoil we can get a decent amount of time at Cressy & then get away first thing Sunday morning to be home by lunchtime...

Yes I know what you're all thinking, Dougy be at BP that early hahaha, but I should be ok coz I'm not working that morning.

So guys what's happening. Meeting time, who will be there etc

We'll do the usual thing and meet up out at the camp site.

We'll be bringing one extra with us, ambers dad. A gas heater and a extra table (about the same size as JiP's)

Won't be able to make this weekend :(

  • Author

Sorry to say guys that i wont be able to make it either. I f@$ked up from the start :S The first date I set was my sisters wedding date, then this date is mothers day/my brothers birthday. Plus its on an odd pay week where my rego, ph and internet are overdue etc. I was really hoping I could find some way to squeeze it in but can't and really can't afford the expense sorry :(

 

Hope to catch you all next time.

Looks like we're going to have to pull the pin as well. I was hoping my man flu would have been better by now but its gotten worse instead :-(

Ah well let's get a new date set then hey coz I'm not driving all that way to drink/camp alone....... How's 3 weeks sound (28th-29th May) coz I'm working the next 2 Saturdays.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.