Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Glamping Trip - Input Here

Featured Replies

I'm afraid I might be out for this one. Thought I got over the cold I got at Borumba but its come back. :( I'll have to see how I feel later in the week but if I don't get any better i'll be out.

 

That Sucks Jip. Its the same as dad he has come down sick so not sure if he will make it either... I think I am coming down with something as well but I'm not letting it get the better of me...

 

 

Hmmm coffee (sorry just had to add that) Rob just handed me his coffee as he walked out the door to take the terrors to school :harhar:

  • Replies 459
  • Views 166.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Thats no good Jon....wouldn't be a great idea to camp with this cold weather if you're already crook

Be sure to rest up & get better mate

 

 

I'm heading down with Amber and Rob, gonna follow them down in the ke18. will make a semi cruise out of it.

then hope to stay and have a bbq or something?

then ima leave as i got a shift tonight at the plant

quick post b4 i go to bed. we all got down there ok. no reception......lol

i stayed for as long as i could before having to leave to get home for bed, b4 work last night.

 

took crap loads of pics. was great fun. can't wait to hear how you guys went overnite, with 6 degrees predicted.. :-P

will post a bit of a spoiler. saw this yobbo as we were leaving T'Bar, on the way down to Cressbrook

 

150163_3589467547127_1586494724_2816538_596785757_n.jpg

 

 

lol guess who?

2012-05-05140118.jpg

 

2012-05-05133501.jpg

 

Look at that pretty boy behind Dave.. N to think thats my future husband... ( shakes head in shame) :blush:

Look at that pretty boy behind Dave.. N to think thats my future husband... ( shakes head in shame) :blush:

Just another typical '70s driver thats all :P

Just another typical '70s driver thats all :P

 

Ahhhh! Tell him he's Dreamin' :yes:

Has been great weather last couple of days, did not have the kids yesterday and was going to come out for a look, nice work

delete the pic of me there, b4 they see my shirt..!

 

 

:-P

HAHHHAHAHA,

 

Someone needs to caption the camping pic,

 

"No guis, I'm not camping

 

 

I'M GLAMPING!"

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.