August 25, 201214 yr comment_623208 Everyone is a bad driver in Sunnybank... is that where you live JIP :harhar: :harhar: Report
August 26, 201214 yr comment_623271 This is the final update on my brother............ He put up a good hard fight but his injuries were just too severe and his life support will be turned off at about 8 pm tonight so thank you everyone who gave their support to us in this trying time Report
August 26, 201214 yr comment_623273 :'( :sob: You'll be missed mate. And i'll make sure Trev has a drink or two for you. Report
August 26, 201214 yr comment_623275 I have just heard that they are tuning off life support now ...... So goodbye Darryl you were a fantastic loving and caring brother and a good caring and loving father Report
August 26, 201214 yr comment_623293 I'm so sorry to hear about your brother mate. My regards to you and your family and take care. I wish we could have done more to help. I know it is a bit soon, but in honour of your brother, and with your permission, I was wondering if we could arrange a memorial drive? Report
August 26, 201214 yr comment_623353 http://mypolice.qld.gov.au/blog/2012/08/27/update-fatal-traffic-crash-north-arm-near-eumundi/ :( Report
August 26, 201214 yr comment_623354 Holy shit mate, thats terrible news. I'm sure he will be missed (but not forgotten) by many people. My thoughts & condolences go out to everyone involved...... Rest In Peace Darryl :-) Report
August 26, 201214 yr comment_623360 thanks guys we really appreciate all the support that has been given to us and yes trev that was him Report
August 28, 201214 yr comment_623586 Darryl's funeral will be held on monday 3rd sept at 3pm at Drysdales Funerals in Tewantin Report
August 28, 201214 yr comment_623591 We'll be there mate. Not sure what we're going to do with the kids at the moment. Report
August 28, 201214 yr comment_623610 whats ron doing??? and just to let you know it is going to be a very big funeral Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now