Glamping Trip - Input Here

JiP

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds alright, I'm thinking of going up to Kerry near Beaudesert this weekend near Lamington National Park, took a couple of days off to work on the T18 though so might not, haha.

Last time I went there years ago cost nothing to camp there, or I think a small donation or something, nice creek to swim in and a rock pool as well last time I went a couple of year ago.

Edited by 19914afc

Seeing as I have a wagon now I reckon I'll try make this. It depends on the missus and the morning sickness (which is all day sickness). In saying that her parents are moving in to their new place 5 minutes from us this weekend so there is them to help.

2hr 22min from Beerwah. Damn :D

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

Got back from kerry (darlington park) yesterday, cheap to camp there and lots to do if you like going for a drive and walk. I would have done more but got a flat and didn't want to get another. There is a kiosk there as well with firewood and any other food and most items if you need.

http://www.exploreaustralia.net.au/Queensland/Gold-Coast-and-Hinterland/Beaudesert/Darlington-Park-camping-area#

Edited by 19914afc

i have held off confirming if i can come or not, due to the wife's weird shifts.

but she has given me the OK to come..!

in my new ride, sleeping in the back, and helping with the destruction of the 50 Lts of grog..!

so where is the build thread and what are you doing friday night