April 4, 201115 yr comment_514702 Yeh. Check it. But let me just add this disclaimer, if you don't like that music, I wouldn't like to push it. Push it some more. I haven't heard this in an a la la la la long time. Whoa. Crazy. I hope you're all rocking out safely. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7movKfyTBII Edited April 4, 201115 yr by philbey Report
April 4, 201115 yr comment_514703 oh yeah. I'm a music Lover, lover lover. Although some might think I'm an asshole Edited April 4, 201115 yr by philbey Report
April 4, 201115 yr comment_514766 ok ok ok lads i have more win SO MUCH MORE WIN GET READY TO BOBBLE YOUR HEADS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeEuFWLt3WU :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: Report
April 4, 201115 yr comment_514833 LOL the best rap song ever... Just love Blind Melon. Edited April 4, 201115 yr by Felix Report
April 5, 201115 yr comment_514846 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btH4e0-WQAo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywmMO8iilaE :blazin: Report
April 6, 201115 yr comment_515230 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4HjsZqOaQ0 live on this shit Dizzie Rascal BEFORE HE SOLD OUT TO THIS NEW AGE DANCE SHIT.pretty thug Edited April 6, 201115 yr by Mason. Report
April 6, 201115 yr comment_515238 This is the most fantastic thread in Rollaclub's entire history. So much win. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmnzzZyVd08 Edited April 6, 201115 yr by 7shades Report
April 6, 201115 yr comment_515241 This song absof*ckinglutely blew my MIND when I first heard it. Oh and a black man in plastic pants, just for lulz. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now