Rb20De Ke20?

7FOUR7

Been thinking today about a high comp, big cammed, individual throttle (or carbied) rb20de in a ke20..

I understand that with the weight of a ke20 being 760kg they can have up to a 2.3L engine in N/A form (in nsw), does this mean that I could shoehorn the straight six in there??

could possibly even re-stamp (shhhh) an rb30 block with rb20de number and use a 26 head for ultimate awesomeness

Just a thought as I personally think it would be insane.

Edited by 7FOUR7

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PMP020 on this forum had an rb30det in a ke20 I believe! I'm sure if you search maybe on toymods you might find a build thread.

Cheers Tom

scott is his name, hes had a fuw straight 6 ke20s over the years. fire wall cutting is a must.

whats ur use goin to be? eg; street car, burnouts, etc.

i beleave in nsw somewere a fuw years ago there was a RB26det in a ke20, never rego'd and did runs from cops a fuw times for fun lol

the question I ask though is why an sr20 atmo over the rb20 if you want a nissan engine

If you actually mean why the rb20de over the sr20de it's because it's a 6 cylinder and it makes much more tourque, is much cooler and sounds much more insane

If you actually mean why the rb20de over the sr20de it's because it's a 6 cylinder and it makes much more tourque, is much cooler and sounds much more insane

well I guess if he doesn't want to go around a corner it's ok. I have doubts about the power that an rb20 would make though

depends how crazy you want to go with the install.

new transmission tunnel, a HUGE one, bring the engine back so that half of it is behind where the windscreen meets the bonnet.

hope that the spark plugs don't need changing any time soon. then it will prolly handle ok!

I think I am too used to thinking logically instead of using my emotions to make choices hence I don't get this. It's not going to make lots of power, it's hard to install, weighs quite a bit, etc...

I just don't see the point.