My 83 Ke70 Build

shLONG13

Great build mate, just read the whole thing start to finish, love the car too,

I'm starting to mine in a few weeks the exact same sorta build but different colour, hopefully turns out as good as yours!

Thanks man :wink:

Hope it all goes well for you. Ill be watching out for it :)

Members dont see this ad

sits perfect.

just some food for thought. the polished lip cuts up the black rims on a dark car. i think the rims need to be a lighter colour?

thats my opinion, still love it tho :D

Cheers :) still got to be lowered at the back a bit.

Ha funny you should say that because i orderd them in gun metal grey and they came in black :no2: , but what can you do, not waitin another 4 months for them to swap them haha. Was thinking about painting them gunmetal grey later on but ile see what happens :hmm:

maybe do a photoshop in grey.

but a dark car and chromies wont suit

white car and dark rims wont suit lol

Yeah i did a test fit with a mates grey superlite and i liked it so thats what colour i orded but you know how it goes sometimes :no2:

Thanks mate. Also the wheels look f@$king killer matt. Love this car. Don't worry, your secret's safe with rollaclub hahaha.

You do it through paypal? or ebay ? try and get a portion of your money back to get them painted.

Na man i orded them from goodyear auto care and it took ages so i can't be bothered with it. I personally think the black looks better anyways :)

WOW !! this thing is so clean youve done an awesome job i remember reading this ages ago but havent seen it in ages .. I LOVE THIS CAR !!

Thanks heaps bro :wink: :y:

And ended up finding a mirror for it, an original ke70 one identical to mine but for the LHS, yet to pay for it.

Thanks anyways man :)

Thanks mate. Also the wheels look f@$king killer matt. Love this car. Don't worry, your secret's safe with rollaclub hahaha.

Thanks man :wink: , really set it off ay, they day i put them on i nearly slept in the garage :laff:. Good good haha

So the big Rolla come out of the garage yesterday and i decided to give him his first bath because he was a bit dusty :laff:

I also got over exited and thought well if I'm going to put new springs in the rear and coilovers in the front i might aswell cut the springs down a bit more, so i did :laff:

As it sits now in the photos is how i would like it to sit when the new stuff goes in :)

post-13044-0-06514600-1318150108_thumb.jpg

post-13044-0-52289000-1318150136_thumb.jpg

post-13044-0-12083400-1318150164_thumb.jpg

post-13044-0-88158700-1318150192_thumb.jpg