Toyota 'Pre Square' Get Together / Photoshoot

RA28GT

Ok guys I'm starting weekend work in about 3 weeks so I thought I would see if anyone is keen for a 'pre square' toyota meet and greet.

What i mean by 'pre square' is basically any Toyota pre KE70 or before Toyota's went to a square shape. I'm talking about old Corolla's, Celica's, Crown's, Cressida's, Corona's etc generally of the 70's era.

Now before i go on please let me state there is nothing wrong with any later Toyota's, ke70's etc. I just think it would make for a cool meet and photo for a bunch of toyotas of the same era, would be interesting for comparisons etc.

Now I know there are plenty of cars here in SA so who's interested?? It will be during the day sometime in the next few weeks, either a sat or sun i assume would work best for most?

If i get a bit of interest on here ill spread the work on other forums, toymods and such.

Open to suggestions on meet area, day, cruise route after perhaps?

Troy

Members dont see this ad

yea will bring the KE25 troy,

last cruise that frank organized few months back, meet was at Harbour town and then we cruised up to semaphore and stopped at one of the car parks, was nice and hot weather though.

or maybe meet somewhere central and then cruise into the hills to a nice park or something? like maybe up north east road to Gumeracha or birdwood?

or nice sunday cruise up gorge rd or something, there are some areas you can stop along the way for some pics with nice backdrops.

Edited by Tally

yea will bring the KE25 troy,

last cruise that frank organized few months back, meet was at Harbour town and then we cruised up to semaphore and stopped at one of the car parks, was nice and hot weather though.

or maybe meet somewhere central and then cruise into the hills to a nice park or something? like maybe up north east road to Gumeracha or birdwood?

or nice sunday cruise up gorge rd or something, there are some areas you can stop along the way for some pics with nice backdrops.

Sounds good to me! I should mention that weather is critical, if its going to be raining and a shit day it will get postponed, but ill give everyone a few days notice however.

Ok guys bad news, my new job has asked me to start this weekend! So i will be unable to organise this for a weekend. However as per Luke's suggestion I was thinking of doing this on the 13th of June as its a public holiday? (Queens Birthday)

Yes its over a month away but it might give people something to get there car looking clean for.

With some extra time I can spread the word over some other forums and hopefully get a good turn out?

What do you guys think?

Troy