Neila "big Bad Orange" Ke70

dpb

ok so few updates. blew manifold gasket. fixed that tonite. fitted new Ultra Racing castor bar. and have started making my own lip spoilers. let me know what you think as I'm thinking of selling them if i get enough intrest.

373802_245435975522244_100001675291993_658314_365133364_n.jpg

lip.jpg

Members dont see this ad

now has falcon rear springs wich I'm quite happy with stiff but not as stiff as my old ones. also now rolling on 14x6 superlites =]

SAM_0004.jpg

and pics with naths (RIDDLA) KE70 and jakes (mhmills) AE71

SAM_0001.jpg

SAM_0002.jpg

SAM_0003.jpg

SAM_0005.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks mate! I love it to even more so cause its factory :) started pullin the 4ac down to replace sum gaskets and getin a mate to fab me up some extractors. So when there done il bolt it all in

• 2 weeks later...

4K is slowly dieing..timing chain about to exit stage left...hope it makes it through GOR!! then pull her down and fit 4A gear, quads, chrome bumpers, bolt on flares and 15x10 challengers YEH FKN BOI!!

• Upvote 1

Had a win at the wreckers yesterday. Picked up a pair of rt133 lcas (same as xt130) for neila and a tacho cluster for the missus’ ke70 for $70 so il be bolting them in tonite and get another wheel alignment ready for gor!

• 2 weeks later...