Neila "big Bad Orange" Ke70

dpb

haha nice find ben hope to get the paint on Neila back to new at some point =] did you happen to get any snaps an brimbank with neila and the other ksevs?

Dan, I only managed two photos but couldnt help tweaking the colours to bring out the

best in the Big Bad orange :yes: Photobucket's taking ages to upload the other ke70/ae71

photos.

CopyofS5004412.jpg

CopyofS5004411.jpg

Edited by "The Mint KE70"

Members dont see this ad

chucked some R31 wagon springs under the bum of neila to stiffin her up abit also got adjustable panhard bar on its way and also picked up some XT130 Corona front stuts wich il be cleaning up and bolting in over the weekend =D

• 2 weeks later...

so after a talk with a mate of mine i have acquired a CA18DET which will make its way into Neila in the not to distant future. due to the ridiculous money people wont for 4age's and associated parts i can prob do the CA conversion for c cheaper as il be doing all the work myself. any tips or suggestions welcome =]

Edited by dpb

still for a 20 year old engine you wouldnt expect to pay 600+ right? especially since theve usually got around 250,000 on the clock..and who can so no to a free CA18DET?? =D oh and il be in geelong today jake shall i bring coils with me?