Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hallllp!!

Featured Replies

Got offered $5,000 for car. Spent $6,000 including rego and car cost.

 

what DO? I could sell it for $5,000, and buy a Ke1x wiht it and put my 5K efi setup on it!!! or I could keep my baby?

tell them you want 7 and see what happens.

 

depends if you wanna keep it or sell it...

sell it if u really want a ke1# but remember u go from having transport to no transport

$5000 for a ke55?! It must be a neat car. If I had a 55 that was worth that much I'd be hanging on to it

  • Author

$5000 for a ke55?! It must be a neat car. If I had a 55 that was worth that much I'd be hanging on to it

 

I put a bit of love into it :3 hehe

 

And I'm on my L's anyway so I already make use of the Sh*tty public transport :'(

whats done to it, if someone offered me 5K for a ke55 id take it :lolcry:

  • Author

whats done to it? WHATS DONE TO IT?!??! CAN YOU SAY 'NO' TO THIS AUSSIE EXPORTS RESPRAYED GRILL!?

post-12960-0-40052100-1306752296_thumb.jpg

 

 

Its done 165,000kms, and I know that's not really amazing, but it was owned by an old lady and a mechanic, so it spent all of its life in A1 condition, and the only rust spot is a 5c coin bubble in the driver passenger door bottom, so as a base it would be alright haha.

 

It also has 100 bars of hectic! and a gilmer drive?

Edited by YLD 10S

take the 5K, you will never get offered that for a stockk 55 again.

 

how has the car cost you 6K?

  • Author

EVERYTHING in the suspension has been replaced, and reset etc etc , all the bumpers were replaced, has a gilmer drive

 

Oh wait, I'm counting insurance and rego and initial car purchase price too... My bad haha

It's cost me about 4K then... LOL

 

But I did buy a 5k, gearbox, and then an efi supercharger kit.... But he said he'd pay more for that aswell. So I think I will sell it if I'm keen in a couple of months, I just want to cherish it a bit more on my L's !!

 

Buy a VL Turbo, do a massive skid, wrap myself around a tree. I can see myself doing this in the future if i sell it :S

If you wanna sell that gilmer drive...

 

<<<PM button is over there somewhere :P

  • Author

The only tough decision should be whether you choose to do a little happydance or not as you take the guy's money...

 

hahahahaha, a bit true :D

I thought I was doing well when I swapped my KE35 for a HZ ute with 60000km on it :)

 

Take the guys money and run

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.