What Makes You Happy Thread

Members dont see this ad

got any info on the detroits turbo & supercharged v6 (or v8 can remember) 2 strokes?

i hate American truckers. love the Mitsubishi atm and the benz's

i love when someone tailgates me in roadworks and all of a sudden f@$kING BANG and they back right off :D

ok here we go then

the basic blower parts for the 6 and 8 cylinder engines are identical and interchangeable with the exception if the housing and rotors which differ in length. two 8v blowers are mounted on the top deck of the 16 cylinder engines and are driven by the gear trains at each end of the engine. NOTE: the otm (optional turbocharger mounting0 type blower does not include an oil orifice :o in the end plate since the blower bearing are lubricated by the drain oil from the turbocharger. there is one paragraph on one of the pages ..... lol

realy lol man i have so much reading ahead of me need to learn me my diesel stuff :D

how come you got detroit diesel stuff

We sell Detroit Diesel (and Deutz, Cummings and I'm sure some others) engines on some of our pumpsets, document control will have the IOM's for all of them ;)

Had a (from memory) 16Lt twin turbo on one pumpset... I have a pic on my phone but can't be bothered uploading it.