What Makes You Happy Thread

Members dont see this ad

Pink Floyd makes me sleepy :D

Kickstart my heart - Motley Crue (just made the 80's :lol: ) :rocknroll: :rock: :rocknroll:

WMMH - People who just call you completely at random to say "hey, I've found something F-ing awesome/something you've been after for a while for a really good price. Want me to pick it up for you?" :) They're not out to make a quick buck, they're not offloading dodgy $h1t, they just thought of you when cruising around parts places :D

Edited by carbonboy

WMMH - People who just call you completely at random to say "hey, I've found something F-ing awesome/something you've been after for a while for a really good price. Want me to pick it up for you?" :) They're not out to make a quick buck, they're not offloading dodgy $h1t, they just thought of you when cruising around parts places :D

I love that shit. Pay it forward. :y:

Knowing you've got a keeper when she makes you breakfast when you're in the shower :)

Hope you realise you're making dinner :wink: :lol:

Getting a VT Acclaim in immaculate condition for an absolute bargain, just gotta sell Bucket to finalize payment :)

Selling AExx... :(

Hope you realise you're making dinner :wink: :lol:

Selling AExx... :(

Absolutely, I'm a better cook when it comes to dinner anyway :)

It's not a big deal mate, I've got a ke30 out back ;) and i'll have a car that can tow it! laugh.gif