What Makes You Happy Thread

WMMH: Town with 2 stunning ladies, and laughing at all my mates sending me messages saying what the hell are they doing with you! And then today beach with mates and 2 stunning ladies, to get the same thing happening again.

Also WMMH: This Friday, Fireworks :D

Members dont see this ad

thought i would comment on my post from friday:

in about 8hrs ill be happy. as ill be walking out the door i just walked in.

yep this made me happy. check!

and going to gold class tonight! that will make me happy. (anyone seen "super 8" yet?)

Yep this made me happy too. recommend the movie, i enjoyed it! and i don't enjoy many movies... gold class not to bad either, rum and coke with a huge icecream sundae. check!

and then going for a drive to mt nebo tomorrow for a bbq, that will make me happy!

This was also quite excelent, 5 of us went up (S1 rx7 turbo, rx8, wrx, R32, me in the s15), drove nebo and mt glorious, stopped at BBQ spot, cooked up the sausages and onions, my mate forgot the bread......turns out sausages and sauce isnt to bad by itself!

and a guy is coming on Sunday to look at my ke70 that is for sale, pending result, that wont make me happy.

guy never turned up...lame!

Edited by ke70dave

s15 loves it, free HP!

yeah SR power, that stretch when you come down off Glorious around the left bend is magic, open the rolla up and it sticks to the ground also, not bumpy unlike the rest of Brisbane

Pft, Aussies. Go to Wellington and feel a mid winter southerly. It's like the cold wind is ripping your soul out.

In saying that I've acclimatised to Brisbane and this morning at 5am when I got up it was COLD! At least there is no wind and it gets warm.

The windy city hey, thats assuming you get there in one piece and not over shoot the run way and end up in the water, haha

Its that chill that gets you there, i mean cheering on the Hurricanes in the pub to step out, yeah its cold,

I'm use to Alice Springs still, 35 degrees all day, and no humidity

Also WMMH: This Friday, Fireworks :D

Me too!. It's f*#kin funny as. Like being in a war zone (OK so that wouldn't be funny) but there's sh*t exploding, blowing up, and catching fire everywhere. Hahahaha.

I put a cracker in my sisters back pocket a few years ago. She had the biggest bruise on her arse cheek for weeks. :lmao:

Great times.

WMMH - blazing 'hilltop hoods - What I Want' in the old girls astra wearing a flat brimmed cap, pulling up next to an older bloke in a merc and getting the evil eyes then him putting his window up hahahahahaha lmfao........ I love it, the looks are priceless