Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Turbo Zze122

Featured Replies

i bet most quality ecus can run it.

 

and if theres one u want that can't, change the sprokets.

  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 44
  • Views 126.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

I'm thinking of adding a fifth injector, in doing this i might get away with unichip with a injector driver.

 

for the extra injector I'm thinking of the vl commodore (non turbo) injector becouse it already has a hose connection for fuel and should flow enough for the job, but my biggest problem is fitting it into the pipe before the throttle body. i need to find a suitable boss fitting to weld in then make some sort of bracket to hold the injector in it.

 

One other thing do the yellow 2zze injectors flow the same as the green 1zze injectors????

  • Author

I think the same.

 

i was hoping someone would know of the actual flow differance.

One word: Apexi

"The Power FC replaces the factory ECU and controls all engine parameters.(Off road use only, no OBD-II) Installation is as easy as replacing the factory ECU"

So its a direct bolt on.

http://monkeywrenchracing.com/apexi_power_...mr2_spyder.html

 

bolt on turbokits can be found here:

http://www.topsecretjpn.com/turbokits.shtml

  • 3 weeks later...

we've confirmed VVTI 1JZGTE injectors from JZX100's etc are a direct drop-in for the 1ZZ.

  • 2 months later...

hey all, my gf has an 05 Sportivo corolla, it has the 141kw motor in it. shes interested in either a turbo setup or supercharging it. Could someone point me in the right direction to a shop who has done this before.

 

thanks

  • 1 month later...

Hi,

 

Ultra Newbie here.

Just bought brand new Corolla Hatch ZZE122R.

I need service manual for it to wire in a few extras.

I noticed this link in this post.

http://www.rollamods.com/witzl/Corolla_service.iso

I nearly freaked when I saw the size of it.

Does anyone know if this is the Australian version ???

I already have the American version which I think is not applicable.

 

Many thanks

 

John

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
hey all, my gf has an 05 Sportivo corolla, it has the 141kw motor in it. shes interested in either a turbo setup or supercharging it. Could someone point me in the right direction to a shop who has done this before.

 

thanks

Hey

The sportivo 2zzfe has a bit higher compression than the normal 1zzfe corolla

so be carfull how you go about boosting the stivo.

 

for something to look at try www.turbokits.com.

its american thoe so make sure you take into account the currency diffarence.

 

I have seen a blitz suppercharger kit on a celica same engine as sportivo

at fast and furios imports in fyshwick.

 

Glenn

  • Author
Hi,

 

Ultra Newbie here.

Just bought brand new Corolla Hatch ZZE122R.

I need service manual for it to wire in a few extras.

I noticed this link in this post.

http://www.rollamods.com/witzl/Corolla_service.iso

I nearly freaked when I saw the size of it.

Does anyone know if this is the Australian version ???

I already have the American version which I think is not applicable.

 

Many thanks

 

John

 

Hi John

The best place i know of is Toyota themself

the repair manuals usually come as

Engine,

chassis/body,

EWD.

transmission.

 

Glenn

  • 1 month later...
Hi guys

 

Has anyone out there got a turbo on there 1zzfe and if so what computer are you running?

 

I was thinking of giving unichip a go.

 

Any suggestions :laff:

hey i got the turbo onmy 03 rolla its running on the factory ecu with the greddy e manage fuel regulator from greddy 440 injectors and tanabe exhaust i got some instructions from turbo kits.com if you want them on the ecu set up and e manage set up to the ecu

post-2026-1155485961_thumb.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Nice work fellas. I know rollamods ended up giving up and trying to sell off all the turbo stuff for the 1ZZ. Think it was mostly due to too much heat in the wrong places.

  • 1 year later...

hay there just saying that yes the 2zz-ge motors do have a higher compression i think its at 11.5 to 1 ratio and there is no one that wants to touch mine for a turbo conversion and the only other way you can go is with a low blow charger and then your faced with the money issue cause the only comp that cane work it is the Aulltronic and they are not cheap.

 

With the low blow charger you might getaway with keeping the compression ratio where it is not to sure.

 

and hers a question for all

:y:

TRD don't seem to do valves crank and con rods for the pistons cause i am planing to do a re build that will decimate all NA in W.A but i can't seem to get my hands on all the parts that i need ill try to get a list up to see if anyone cane help me cause its starting to get on my nerves. :y:

and it will probably end up being a :hmm: magnet when i am done but you know what bring it.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.