Ls7 Ke70 Racecar Build!!

Mitch-12

So I went to DJR yesterday and was speaking with one of the guys there and he backed up what I said about the rev limiter and said they keep them at 7500rpm to maintain engine longevity, I take their word over yours.

Members dont see this ad
  • 1 month later...

whatever trevor.... the engines are designed around the rev limit and the way they are designed will make max power between 7k 7.5k yes the engine will be better off doing 9-10k if it was designed tio do so... nascar for example. anyway selling my commodore should be gone this week and will give me some cash for the corolla. i have a fair pile of parts building up but i need $8000 for my shocks and thats what the hold up has been so once the commodore is gone i get my shocks then we are full steam ahead. i also got another racepak dash to replace my old one.

I don't care whats going on on this build, its awesome. $8K shocks, why the phuck not. :y:

haha i like it! well i have $4k brakes and $8k gearbox and $20k engine and $5k rear end so i guess everything needs to price match :)

ok so i put the commodore shocks in today, took a bit of modifying but there in after 4 hrs of playing, sending the off too the coote boys at mca tommorow to be freshened up and re valved for my car heres some pics and its 4k of shocks so far... thats just the fronts!

gallery_10453_425_496486.jpg

gallery_10453_425_350806.jpg

gallery_10453_425_456879.jpg

gallery_10453_425_524312.jpg