Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ls7 Ke70 Racecar Build!!

Featured Replies

i mean I'm going to sprints in july, but I'm driving my new car, but if its not going i might drive the rolla, ive got koni shocks in the rear that i got from the wreckers, standard front struts with stock springs all round, that i cut, and i modified the front struts so the cut springs can't fall out, the rest of the suspension is stock.

  • Replies 861
  • Views 946.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • When the fuck are you cunts going to shut the fuck up and leave the kid alone, he is 17, most 17 year olds say stupid shit including you Evan which is why there used to be a page dedicated to you from

  • You gotta be kidding me Mitch....   I'd rather be out machining flywheels and destroying tyres than making excuses ;)

  • Evan why don't you shut the ʞ©$ɟ up and lay off people, you aren't much fucking better.

Posted Images

hey, your rolla is looking sweet, i got a 1:56 in my gze ke70 on the crap road tyres that were on it while it was in the paddock for 7 years, and it was my first time racing with a locked diff, and my second time racing, is that crap or good??

 

thats a great time.

July 8th it is! I'm looking forward to it guys, although I do believe 1:45 may be just out of my reach at the moment... :(

 

Edited by Subaru_kid

I am going for tampered say June 11th I think it is. don't get enough run on a sprint day.

  • Author

I'm gonna cruise around in the little 70 for ever :) and keep it how it is now pretty much slight mods here and there, in the next 12-24 months i should have my s13 done and will be about a 1:30.0 at winton supercars run around 1:26 in races

yeah, i would love too keep going with my rolla but i need the money for the vt, my dream is to race v8 supercars, so I'm building the vt for that series, chasing my dream haha, i know that sounds stupid and gay but thats what i wanna do lol :D

  • Author

update: clutch is out pictures: also to all the wankers that said there must have been oil or something on it and that said the flywheel wasnt refaced and that they have more power and it doesnt slip, clearly yous are wankers and i have more power because i did wreck the button clutch with proper adjustment etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gallery_10453_425_237952.jpg

 

gallery_10453_425_732218.jpg

 

gallery_10453_425_1124146.jpg

 

gallery_10453_425_143612.jpg

 

gallery_10453_425_134994.jpg

ill be in a grey vn, let the hating begin hehe, I'm racing it this meet then using the box for my vt, then I'm gonna race that and build it for this file:///C:/Users/savcoop123/Desktop/Saloon%20Cars%20Victoria%20%20%20www.vicsalooncars.com.au.htm

come and say hello when you are there

  • Author

Also anybody at winton want a ride in this thing ill have a ride seat in it its a small seat so no heavier then 95kg

Also anybody at winton want a ride in this thing ill have a ride seat in it its a small seat so no heavier then 95kg

you forgot to mention 95kg and have life insurance coz I've seen Mitch drive :groupwave:

come and say hello when you are there

will do, i might be in my vt, its a dark goldy grey colour, ive gotta save up for a clutch and flywheel haha

Thats a nasty looking turbo setup! but it matches the rest of the car :P haha

 

Good job with the clutch lol

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.