May 27, 201214 yr Author comment_606461 Aww sweet man what's done to it?? I'm game to race ya :) Report
May 27, 201214 yr comment_606503 Ive got a build thread bronaldo! ;) haha pretty much just suspension work and a stock smallport 4AGE Should have an update this week :D Edited May 27, 201214 yr by Subaru_kid Report
May 28, 201214 yr Author comment_606653 so my clutch turned up last week while i was at tafe and its wrong so i have to send it back tommorow (adelaide) and hope they can make one and post it by the 8th so i have the weekend to put it in Report
May 29, 201214 yr Author comment_606770 Ok thats good can you email me Ronkes details I don't have them lol Report
June 1, 201214 yr comment_607347 yes we were both there Ah killer have a good day? My mate Trav was there in his fluro green ke70. Had a fair few hose clamp issues, but considering it's on low boost he said it went well. Report
June 3, 201214 yr Author comment_607605 Haha I wasn't there Friday I'm going tommorow with an r31 super skyline Report
June 5, 201214 yr comment_608106 Hey mitch, did you end up offloading that supercharger setup? Need to gain a few seconds on the car club boys in the khanacrosses.... Report
June 7, 201214 yr Author comment_608485 yeah mate sold it to a dude on here but through ebay the turbo setup will be for sale soon too Report
June 8, 201214 yr Author comment_608760 also clutch turned up so I'm gonna hook in and get everything done tommorow Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now